Aller au contenu

OFFICIEL : Organisation de la grillé d'été pour les radios musicales !

Invité Guest

Messages recommandés

Invité Guest

Comme vous le savez, au mois de juillet/août, les grilles des radios françaises changent. Voici un aperçu concernant les principales radios musicales :

NRJ :

Du lundi au vendredi : 20h/22h = MIKL ; 22h/00h = Guillaume Radio 2.0 ; 00h/06h = NRJ Extravadance (possibilité de départ en vacances au mois d'Août de Guillaume, ainsi MIKL occuperait la tranche 21h/00h)

Samedi et dimanche : 20h/06h = NRJ Extravandance

FUN Radio :

Du lundi au dimanche : 20h/06h = Party FUN

Skyrock :

Du lundi au vendredi : 21h/00h = Rediffusions de la Radio Libre

Samedi : 22h/00h = Cut Killer Show

Dimanche : 21h/00h = Rap & R'n'b Non Stop

Virgin Radio :

Du lundi au dimanche : 20h/22h = World of Pop ; 22h/06h = ElectroShock

Radio FG :

Du lundi au samedi : 20h/23h = Starter FG ; 23h/06 = Mix

Dimanche : 20h/23h = Starter FG (exclusivité le dimanche soir) ; 23h/06h = FG Chic

Mouv :

(programmes indéfinis à l'heure actuelle)

Invité Guest

"NRJ :

Du lundi au vendredi : 20h/22h = MIKL ; 22h/00h = Guillaume Radio 2.0"

Très bonne blague. Maintenant donne nous de vraies infos stp.

Invité Guest

Tout est faux.

Guillaume risque de pas être présent sur NRJ l'été si il arrive sur Fun fin août.

Si il y a PartyFun, l'émission va démarrer a 19h

Invité Guest

C'est officiel ??? Mais quel mytho.... Rien n'est bon ! Perd pas ton temps à écrire ce genre de message, il y a surement mieux à faire.

Invité Guest

Certains feraient mieux de revoir leur mémoire... Car l'année dernière, les programmes estivaux étaient exactement les mêmes qu'annoncés ici.

Attendez et voyez.

Invité Guest

Heu, je ne voudrais pas dire mais à tous ceux qui critiquent cette grille : c'était exactement comme ça l'année dernière hein...

Certains feraient mieux de se faire greffer une mémoire...

• 2 weeks later...
Invité Guest

Ce qui prouve que l'auteur du sujet avait raison en partie ! Certains ragent de ne pas avoir eu les informations en exclusivité quelques jours avant.

Invité Guest

MIKL va prendre le créneau de Guillaume 21h/00h à partir de mi-juillet, justement puisque Guillaume et son équipe vont partir en vacances.

Invité Guest

Grille des programmes été de Mouv' :

. 05h00

Classik Mouv'

. 06h00

Réveil Watt

Avec Sandra et Séga

. 09h00

Le 9/13

. 13h00

Le 13-17

. 16h00

Top Mouv’ Booster

. 17h00

Le 17-20

. 20h00

Warm-up mix

. 21h00

Le 21-minuit

. minuit-5h00

Mix & the city

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Invité Guest

Hi my name is Livia Schacter and I just wanted to send you a quick message here instead of calling you. I discovered your OFFICIEL : Organisation de la grillé d'été pour les radios musicales ! - Radioactu page and noticed you could have a lot more hits. I have found that the key to running a popular website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your subject matter. There is a company that you can get keyword targeted traffic from and they let you try the service for free for 7 days. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my website. http://c.or.at/25v

• 4 weeks later...

This is a memo to the website creator. I discovered your OFFICIEL : Organisation de la grillé d'été pour les radios musicales ! - Radioactu page by searching on Google but it was difficult to find as you were not on the front page of search results. I know you could have more visitors to your website. I have found a site which offers to dramatically increase your website rankings and traffic to your site: http://ganaar.link/e I managed to get close to 500 visitors/day using their services, you can also get a lot more targeted traffic from Google than you have now. Their services brought significantly more visitors to my site. I hope this helps!

I decided to leave a message here on your OFFICIEL : Organisation de la grillé d'été pour les radios musicales ! - Radioactu page instead of calling you. Do you need more likes for your Facebook Fan Page? The more people that LIKE your website and fanpage on Facebook, the more credibility you will have with new visitors. It works the same for Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. When people visit your page and see that you have a lot of followers, they now want to follow you too. They too want to know what all the hype is and why all those people are following you. Get some free likes, followers, and views just for trying this service I found: http://nt4.pl/u/72

This is a memo to the website creator. I discovered your OFFICIEL : Organisation de la grillé d'été pour les radios musicales ! - Radioactu page by searching on Google but it was hard to find as you were not on the first page of search results. I know you could have more traffic to your site. I have found a company which offers to dramatically increase your website rankings and traffic to your site: http://lis.ovh/h9 I managed to get close to 500 visitors/day using their service, you could also get a lot more targeted visitors from Google than you have now. Their service brought significantly more visitors to my site. I hope this helps!

I decided to leave a message here on your OFFICIEL : Organisation de la grillé d'été pour les radios musicales ! - Radioactu page instead of calling you. Do you need more likes for your Facebook Fan Page? The more people that LIKE your website and fanpage on Facebook, the more credibility you will have with new visitors. It works the same for Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. When people visit your page and see that you have a lot of followers, they now want to follow you too. They too want to know what all the hype is and why all those people are following you. Get some free likes, followers, and views just for trying this service I found: http://brt.st/5pFF

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...